Please look at the link below to see how much funding you could receive.
The most important things to bear in mind are:
- Government funding for up to 15 hours a week is available for all 3 and 4 year olds, commencing from the term following their third birthday
- We also offer up to 30 hours funding a week for eligible 3 and 4-year olds. Please see https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
- Government funding is also available for some 2 year olds whose parents meet the 2 year old funding criteria
Our Lunch Club hour can also be included within your funding.
7:45am-9.00am: Breakfast Club (Mon-Fri): £4.00 administered by Bramfield Primary https://bmpy-suffolk.secure-dbprimary.com/suffolk/primary/bmpy
9:15am-12:15pm: Morning session: £14:40
12:15pm-1.15pm: Lunch club: £4.80
1:15pm-3:15pm: Afternoon session: £9.60
9:15am-3:15pm: All day care: £28.80
3:15pm-6.00pm: Out of School Club (Mon-Thur) administered by Bramfield Primary https://bmpy-suffolk.secure-dbprimary.com/suffolk/primary/bmpy
- For children over 3 years who attend more than their funded sessions, the charges are as above
- You can provide your child with a packed lunch, or select that they have a school dinner
- The cost of a school dinner is an additional £2.30 per day
- The Lunch Club hour can also be included within funding
Fees continue to be payable if a child is ill, absent without notice or on a planned holiday. In the case of prolonged absence, parents should contact us about fee payments.
If you wish to terminate your child’s place at pre-school, two weeks’ written notification is required.